It was a fantastic birthday week at Goal Profits. Not only did we give away more than £4,000 worth of prizes, but we also found out that we had been voted 'Best Betting Service' for the third year in a row. Amazing!
We received more than 1,300 entries! The prize was an annual membership to Goal Profits worth £365, including full access to the Members Area, live trading chat room, Team Stats software, 28 trading strategies and everything else which members enjoy.
Congratulations to the lucky winner: Steven M
Goal Profits Member Giveaway
For this one, we had five great prizes worth more than £3,500!
- Top prize was a cracker... a 1-2-1 coaching day with Kevin. He had not held any 1-2-1 sessions for quite some time, so this was an exclusive opportunity to really improve trading skills.
- The runner-up won a five year membership worth £1,350 to Trade Your Bets.
- Third place won a one year membership to Trade Your Bets.
- Fourth place was six months membership to Clear Bonus Profits.
- Fifth place won copies of Kevin's first two eBooks ("Asian Handicap" and "Scalping") plus "In-Play Trading" once it's released.
We asked members to guess the first goal time in the Burnley v Watford Premier League match. An amazing nine members guessed spot on to the minute!
Those nine went through to a tiebreaker; Newcastle v Norwich. Incredibly, two guessed correctly again (was Team Stats helping?) and a further two were just a minute out.
The final tiebreaker was Everton v Crystal Palace. Joey was just a minute away from the first goal time of 35' and Graham was two minutes away. An incredibly exciting finish!
Third and fourth place was just as tight too, with Brian two minutes away from the first goal time and Klaus three minutes out. It really couldn't have been tighter.
Team Stats showed that 31-45' was a hot window for goals in Everton home games and Crystal Palace away games, so it was little wonder that everyone was so close. Fantastic!
- Joey A
- Graham P
- Brian H
- Klaus S
- Andy L
Thank you to everyone who celebrated our birthday with us and congratulations to the winners!